We as a primary healthcare team feel that every patient matters, we want to put that at the heart of the service we provide. Our primary health care team have agreed we will work towards these aims.
- We want to offer high quality, personalised care
- We want to treat our patients with respect and dignity
- We aim to provide healthcare in a safe and accessible environment for all
- To listen to and respond to patient needs
- We seek continuous improvement in the health status of the whole practice population
- We would like to support our practice population to make healthy life choices
- We also want to help our team have healthy working lives
- Great teamwork is crucial to the successful running of the practice
- We value our cohesive team-based approach which we will invest in and develop
- Effective communication, respect and a positive attitude are important for us as an effective team
- We will look outside the practice to work with third sector or primary care networks if this will improve patient experience
Open and honest
- We aim to be open within the team and with our patients if a mistake has been made
- We support a positive blame free culture to ensure we learn from significant events and continue to improve safety.
- We will be open to new technologies and ways of working to provide the best care in a resource poor climate
- We aim to do this without losing the traditional values of a family practice
Expectations of our patients
In return we thank our patients for treating us with respect:
- Arriving on time
- Cancelling appointments promptly
- Being patient when we are very busy
- Not shouting or using aggressive language or actions
This website has been developed to help our patients manage their health and well being with access to local services in your area, as well as information about our Practice, and signposting you to the service you need. We welcome any comments or suggestions you may have.