It’s easier and quicker to book appointments and request repeat prescriptions via our online service. Simply log in and select an option.
Download the NHS App, or open the NHS website in a web browser, to set up and log in to your NHS account. Owned and run by the NHS, your NHS account is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services online, including appointments, prescriptions and health record.
- Appointments can be made in person, by telephone, or by registering to book appointments online
- We try to keep to time but please be patient if someone before you takes longer than planned
- Appointments are normally ten minute slots, so if you have a complicated problem, or more than one problem, please ask for a double appointment.
- You can chose which doctor you see for routine appointments but please be aware that that if you are more flexible you may be seen sooner.
- For urgent same day appointments we are unable to offer you a choice of doctor.
- Please make one appointment for each member of the family who needs to be seen
|GP appointments||Monday – Friday||8.30am – 5.50pm|
|Practice Nurses||Monday – Friday||8.30am – 5.45pm|
|Ante-Natal||Tuesday||1.30pm – 4.30pm|
Please help us
If you are not able to attend your appointment please let us know in time so that the time can be used for someone else. If you are more than 10 minutes late for an appointment you may be asked to re-book.
If your problem is urgent there is a option of a telephone triage contact with the oncall GP. This is appropriate in certain situations. Please ring and speak to our reception staff who will find out a little about your problem and then arrange for the GP to ring you the same day.
If you wish to speak with a GP or any other healthcare professional about a routine matter, the reception staff will be able to arrange this.We offer routine telephone appointments.
Evening and Weekend Appointments Available
The Oxford Centre Hub
Local GP practices are working together to provide some evening and Saturday morning appointments at the Oxford Centre. You can book an appointment by contacting our reception team during our normal opening hours or by ringing 0191 4862195 when the surgery is closed.
The 111 service can also book appointments for you.
North Tyneside Urgent care centre
North Tyneside General Hospital Urgent Care -As of 1 October 2018 this is a GP-led urgent treatment centre. You can book an appointment 24 hours a day, seven days a week via NHS 111. There is also walk-in access also available from 8am – midnight (after 11pm please call NHS 111 for advice).